- Inverted Binocular Metallurgical – Metallographic Microscope!
- Ideal for Identification and Analysis of the Structure of Different Metals and Alloys.
- Inverted Design (Objectives Below the Stage) for Maximum Versatility and Larger Specimen Size.
- Great for Detailed Inspection of a Metallic Surface.
- Perfect for Metallurgical Laboratories, Foundries, Silicon Wafer Inspection, Industrial Applications, and Quality Control Labs!
- Great Economical Price! Priced Thousands Lower than Competition!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
- Great for Viewing Opaque Surfaces – Light Travels Through the Objective and Reflects off Surface of Object and Back Into Objective!
- No Worries about how to get Light to the Specimen’s Surface!
- Epi-Illumination Microscopy System: Light From Base goes up to and through the Objective, Reflects off the Specimen, goes Back into the Objective, then to the Eyepieces. Also known as Reflected Light Microscopy.