- High Quality Zoom Stereo Microscope for Embryo Transplant.
- Also For Any Application where a Hot Stage Glass is Unacceptable.
- Also For Applications where Substituting a Cooler Fluorescent Light with its Inherently Poor Color Rendition and lower quality optical results is unacceptable! The use of Fluorescent Lighting in Embryo Transplant Microscopes is Not Favorable.
- Other Scopes Have a Halogen Bulb Directly Underneath the Glass Stage Plate in the base. The stage can become Extremely Hot to Touch, and will Quickly Degrade Embryos.
- For Best Results with your Embryo Transplant, it is Recommended to Photograph the Embryo Before the Transplant. Then, Compare the Embryo Again at Time of Implantation to Check for Degradation.