- Professional Inverted Epi-Fluorescence Trinocular Tissue Culture Microscope!
- Three – In – One Instrument: Capable of Three Major Areas of Microscopy: Fluorescence (via Incident Light Excitation), Phase Contrast, Brightfield (via Transmitted Light).
- If You Need an Inverted Fluorescence Microscope, and Don’t have a Fortune to Spend on a Brand Name, then This is for You. For Most Applications, This Microscope will be Plenty Sufficient.
- Research Grade Performance with Highly Advanced Features and Optics!
- Uses Incident Light Excitation to provide a Clear and High Contrast Epi-Fluorescence Image.
- Ideal for Study of Tissue Cultures, Advanced Biomedical Research, Research in Biology, Cytology, Oncology, Haemotology, Genetics, Immunology, Environmental Protection, and Microchemistry.
- Great for Viewing Live Biological Tissue Cultures in Petri Dishes!
- Inverted Design allows for Viewing from the Bottom of the Dish. Perfect for Examining Liquid Deposits!
- Includes Phase Contrast Kit for Observing Translucent Low Contrast Specimens!
- Also Capable of Transmitted Light, Bright-Field Microscopy
- Compare to Similar Units costing $20,000 with Name Brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.