- Excellent Quality Upright Trinocular Professional Metallurgical – Metallographic Microscope!
- Multi-Use Design Provides for Three Major Illumination Techniques: Epi-Illumination (reflected light) for Metallurgical Applications, Brightfield Transmitted Illumination (for transparent or biological specimens), and Darkfield Illumination Microscopy!
- Ideal for Identification and Analysis of the Structure of Different Metals and Alloys.
- Upright Design (Objectives Above the Stage).
- Great for Detailed Inspection of a Metallic Surface.
- Research Grade Performance with Highly Advanced Features and Optics!
- Perfect for Metallurgical Laboratories, Foundries, Silicon Wafer Inspection, Industrial Applications, and Quality Control Labs!
- Great Economical Price! Priced Thousands Lower than Competition!
- Great for Viewing Opaque Surfaces – Light Travels Through the Objective and Reflects off Surface of Object and Back Into Objective!
- No Worries about how to get Light to the Specimen’s Surface!
- Epi-Illumination Microscopy System: Light From Rear Housing goes through the Horizontal Shaft, Reflects Down through Objective to the Specimen, Reflects off the Specimen, and Back into the Objective and then to the Eyepieces.