- High Grade Phase Contrast Trinocular Inverted Tissue Culture Microscope!
- Includes Phase Contrast Microscopy Illumination as well as Brightfield Microscopy Transmitted Light.
- Looking for an Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope for cell culture analysis? This is a high grade system, capable of excellent quality imaging.
- Ideal for Study of Tissue Cultures, Advanced Biomedical Research, Research in Biology, Cytology, Oncology, Haemotology, Genetics, Immunology, Environmental Protection, and Microchemistry.
- Great for Viewing Live Biological Tissue Cultures in Petri Dishes!
- Inverted Design allows for Viewing from the Bottom of the Dish. Perfect for Examining Liquid Deposits!
- Phase Contrast Illumination technique for observing translucent low contrast living specimens!
- Also Capable of Transmitted Light, Bright-Field Microscopy
- Compare to Similar Units costing $6,000 with Name Brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.